Life at college

BYU-Idaho is not what it seems. It is situated in Rexburg, ID yes, and some may say "what? Where is that?" Well where it is doesn't really matter, it's who is here that matters. It is a very VERY little town and compared to my home town in Cali it is extremely small, but if you find the right people you will enjoy every second of it. I savor every moment I have spent here this semester!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

HELP! New room = new paint! :) But what to chose!?


I am going to be able to start a new room when I get home! That means I get to paint again! :D That makes me very happy. But I can't decide on what colors. I know I want a beachy turquoise and browns and possibly a mustard. But I don't know how I am going to incorporate them! HELP ME! This color I absolutely LOVE. I want this color so bad.


And I like these colors, but I want the turquoise to be a little lighter.


I like the blues, but I don't know if they would work or not. Thoughts?


These colors are probably my all time favorites. I love the feel and the lightness of them. It is just very relaxed and they all mesh together perfectly! But I just wouldn't know how to mix them together.


I also just REALLY want one of these in my new room because I won't have a closet. I have always loved these and I want to find one! Thrift shops here I come :)




No comments:

Post a Comment