Life at college

BYU-Idaho is not what it seems. It is situated in Rexburg, ID yes, and some may say "what? Where is that?" Well where it is doesn't really matter, it's who is here that matters. It is a very VERY little town and compared to my home town in Cali it is extremely small, but if you find the right people you will enjoy every second of it. I savor every moment I have spent here this semester!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

College

Ahhhhh! College. Never thought that I would actually be at college let a lone BYU Idaho. it's so crazy being here on my own and so far away from my family! It's a little difficult right now, but I get to go home in a 3 weeks! I can't wait! College has been fun though :) My awesome roommates are just loads of fun and it is always a party with us. Had a boyfriend for a month and a half, but it came to an end. Don't fret, life moves on ;) I am mostly excited to go home and see my sister and her baby!! She said she could go into labor any day now. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment