Life at college

BYU-Idaho is not what it seems. It is situated in Rexburg, ID yes, and some may say "what? Where is that?" Well where it is doesn't really matter, it's who is here that matters. It is a very VERY little town and compared to my home town in Cali it is extremely small, but if you find the right people you will enjoy every second of it. I savor every moment I have spent here this semester!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Roomies!

My roommates are THE BEST! :) I love them so much. I am so glad that I scored these amazing people as my roommates. Kylee boo is so cute! She is super energetic and loving. She loves to have everything clean, and I always feel bad because we are not so good at keeping it clean around here haha but she still loves us! She loves to dance around and knows how to keep me upbeat and happy :) she is so darling and I cannot wait to room with her next semester!

Jessie and Alexa. Oh my. They are probably the biggest dorks ever when they are together! They are my awesome workout buddies, and I love them! Jessie doesn't like to clean up after herself, and it is funny for the most part :) Alexa is my roommate and she is awesome for dealing with all of my messy problems! I am going to miss rooming with them next semester!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment